Thursday, July 27, 2006

Signing off….

There is a time and a season for everything. So I feel my days of blogging have come to an end. I’ve enjoyed it! I will always say to myself as my joy-filled homemaker days proceed, “This is something I should write about”! Thanks for reading and maybe I gave you a little new perspective of what a crazy day is really like, homemaker style.
I hope I never take any part of my life for granted, meaning my husband, children and home. No matter the circumstance or situation that arise in my life the character of God is good, I can trust Him completely. As a mom I find the following verses give great perspective about “this life” and what to focus my energy on and what to rest in … Ephesians 3:14-21. The last part says “to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. I want to be a mom that is passing on Truth to her boys and the Truth that will hopefully be passed on to our future generations.
I gotta run, nap time is almost over….

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, like many things in life, we enjoyed it while it was here.
yd

Anonymous said...

why you leaving?? guess everything has to come to an end....you are good blogger ;)

Anonymous said...

I will miss reading and pondering your thoughts. I've been blessed...l,m

Marshall said...

Dang! Thanks for blogging for a while - I enjoyed reading.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»