Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Back.....

I don't have any pictures......I don't even take pictures of my children very often, it's terrible I know. If I did scrap booking, I would have to have some pretty darn good looking stickers, because there would just be a lack of pictures on my part.
My trip was wonderful, so relaxing. I went with my best friend from college, one of my bridesmaids in my wedding and another friend from the camp I worked at back in college. (Basically, my best friend introduced me to the other girls back in college.)It was great to be around people you don't have to worry about what to say or not say. I can say things around these girls and they just roll their eyes and say, "only Meredith would say that" and I am more than okay with that!
We had a huge pasta dinner at the beach condo on Friday night, drank some wine, laughed and caught up a million miles a second. Saturday is our big day of shopping at the outlets. I got at least half of my Christmas shopping done. Saturday night we went to Bonefish Grill. We told the waitress ahead of time that we did not want to be rushed. Between 4 of us girls we have 10 children. A nice quiet meal was all we wanted. We probably stayed there for over 2 hours!
Sunday we slept in until about 7:30, that's all we could do, ridiculous I know! We headed back to our appropriate cities after lunch. It was so great, I keep thanking Pete. I came home to a house that was still standing, boys that ran to me and to a husband that looked more than grateful!

1 comment:

Our life.... said...

glad it was so fun, girl friends are a blessing ;) would have been fun to be a fly on the wall listening to the mile a minute talking yall did ;)
....btw, you need to pull it together and start taking some pics,
your loving sister ;)