Thursday, May 29, 2008

And we're live.... or at least I am.

Seriously.....

It has been 2 weeks and 3 days since I have been computerless, phoneless, and dishwishareless and oh yeah ice makerless. The most random irriatating things happen to us. It's never a tragedy, thankfully, just bizarre. One Monday I was upstairs folding laundry(sounds good, huh? I think I was really watching tv for a moment or two). And the lights flickered and all my favorite electronics went kaput. Some big power surge went through our house and broke not only a few very expensive items but broke my sanity too.
Anyway, I learned I can be out of touch for a while and still make it through the day. The hardest part was not keeping up on my celebrity news, had no idea Ashlee Simpson got married except from buying the people magazine last weekend. I have my ways and I will not be stopped.
Anyway, if I email any of you regularly and you want me to be able to stay in touch... will you email me at muber@triad.rr.com. So I can create a new contact list for my new computer and I will add you to the list. We're not sure yet if we can access anything from our old hard drive.
I gotta run for now. I have both boys in a little camp this week at Marschall's preschool. So I get to play in the mornings for a few hours till Friday and then our summer sets in. Long hot days filled with a boy, a toddler and a grumpy pregnant mom. Oh yeah and I think the Lord blessed you with my blogging absence. I have been one complaining, throwing up, and irritated girl these days. Good times.
I will spare you the details.





post signature

3 comments:

Our life.... said...

What are you talking about, you are the first one on my list of blogs....shesh....you are grumpy!

Glad you are back...Now I have my e-mail buddy back while I am at work ;)

Our life.... said...

....oh and i want to borrow that People. I was about to buy it, then thought "i'm sure meredith has already bought this one"....i was right

Monique said...

Welcome back, dear cousin! I have been checking your blog regularly, and even though you were not able to post for a while, the music was still lovely. I will write more by e-mail. Love and kisses. Hang in there.