Thursday, October 09, 2008

Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures.....
I need boy name suggestions. It's that plain and simple. We have a few boy names that we like but nothing that is like "Oh my gosh, that is it!"
I will say we seem to be kind of picky. Here are the requirements.....

2 syllables
A last name that can be used as a first name
Would like for it not to start with a M or a G
Something that will go with the middle name James
Remember our last name is Uber, it's a hard one to match something with

Other than that, anything is an option :)
Even send me names that are in your own family, even if you don't like the name I want to hear it!!! either email me or post it in the comments section


Forever grateful......

12 comments:

Shannon said...

what happened to sawyer?

Sarah said...

Griffin, but don't tell my sis I said it, because it's her middle name, as well as my dad's, who is a James Griffin. She wants to use it one day with a girl.

Our life.... said...

got 2 for you....Wilson and Wesley....saw them both on signs this morning....

Karen P said...

Braxton (family name we didn't use - my great great granddad i think).

Parker. Too Hardy boy? I like it.

I like Sawyer, too.

I also like Declan -pronounce "dek-lan" - (read in a book but have actually seen at least one).

Meredith Uber said...

It still may be Sawyer, Pete and I say it very differently and that bothers me. He has a more northern tone and I have my southern belle accent and neither one of us seem to be able to say it both the same way.

I like several of the suggestions, we may end up being some of those irritating people that don't share the name until he is born!

Darcy @ m3b said...

Isaac James Uber. ;)

mari said...

Hey Meredith! I really liked Sawyer James! You don't have much time left...How is it going? Miss ya! I have been meaning to call, but it always seems to be 10:00 or so...

Melissa said...

Bailey
Hunter
Stewart
Logan


ok, that's all. if i think of something fabulous i'll post again.

Melissa said...

Lucas.

Katie said...

Mason
Levi
Mathis
Grey (I know it's not 2 syllable. . )
Greyson- there ;)
Garrett

Caroline said...

I can't believe Sarah gave up my name choice - Griffin! How dare she! I was going to suggest Wesley (I'm a little partial). Here are some of the other names I've heard recently:

Brecken
Brogan
Nathan

That's all I got for now. I do like Sawyer too, that's a good one.

Adelaine said...

My son's middle name is Tobin and I love it!

Some others -

Grayson
Carter
Caseton
Broden
Jaxon, Jackson
Victor
Carson
Larson
Newton
Norman
Duncan
Deacon
Franklin
Sherman
Simon
Stanley
Russo
Ryder
Sagan
Samson
Sawson
Bentley
Davis
Ralston

Yeah, I had some time to kill. Good luck deciding on the name!!