Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Daze.....

It's here, finally, I'm actually getting a little over it all. I remember thinking months ago "when election day gets here, we will almost have another tax deduction, I mean baby" (do you put your thoughts in quotes?)
I am looking onward to our new baby's birthday.
Anyhow, we do plan to ring in the night with a nice steak dinner, just the two of us. I wanted to have a big bash, it just didn't get planned and it seems everyone in our house has had some kind of sick lately.
I got my free starbucks, (free coffee all day to those who voted, you don't even have to show your sticker) also, Ben and Jerry's is giving away free scoops from 5-8pm tonight.
It's a shame voting only comes every 4 years. I love free things!

PS: In case you are interested.... the word on the street is to keep our eyes on the states of VA and PA, if they both go to Obama then it will be an early night, it will be too hard for McCain to catch up. If one of those states go to McCain then it may go into the night and it might be the morning until we find out who won.

2 comments:

Karen P said...

Maybe we'll see you at Ben & Jerry's!

Our life.... said...

wish your family would get better....geeezzz.... ;)