Monday, December 17, 2007

Peek a boo shoes

I love peek a boo shoes. I actually have a cute pair I rarely get to wear. Pete and I went to a Christmas party last night. At the last minute, I decided to go for it and wear my cute little shoes (well, little is relative, since I wear a size 10). I find nothing more fun than getting ready for a nice evening. I love the long shower, being able to put my make-up on slowly, doing my nails etc. However, things got a little rushed as they always seem to do with kids running around..... I call it my winter pedicure. Don't let your eyes deceive you, I had no time to do the other toes, just enough time to paint the first two. At the time, I thought "how efficient, I got the job done, no one is the wiser". Today, as I look down and see my three little bare piggies... how sad, I need to have a reality check!

3 comments:

emily freeman said...

that is the funniest thing I've heard this month. tears. running down my cheeks. the fact that you didn't have time to paint those 3 little toes speaks volumes about how your night was going. o my. i love it.

Our life.... said...

you are hilarious.

The Nester said...

My sister (emily) told me about this photo and I had to come see it for myself! It was worth the trip! My big toe has that side skin too - when I step down on it - glad to see I'm not the only one with side toe fat.