Wednesday, December 05, 2007

You can't make this stuff up.....

Marschall has been curious about family dynamics; whose mother is also grandmother to someone else, etc. He gets a kick out of it if he sees Pete and I kiss, and knows he is my husband and I'm his wife. We had a brief conversation about it at the dinner table the other night......

Me "Marschall do you want to have a wife someday"?

Marschall "Yes , but I want to live with you guys still."

Me "What will your wife look like?" (thinking he's going to describe a friend of his)

Marschall "She will have skin like you, green eyes like you, straight hair like you, earrings like you....(pause).... she will be a mommy robot."

I took that as the best compliment ever :)!

3 comments:

Our life.... said...

ahh, hilarious! i'm sure a will love have Marschall and his wife (who is apparently your twin!) living with yall one day - what a hoot!! tell marsch, Aunt Joyce says if I grew up and moved out, anyone can do it ;) ha

Monique said...

I have a similar situation up here, as I believe our newest cat is in love with me. He wants to kiss and cuddle every night around 3 am...

Kari said...

HAHAHAHAHA.

I like that. A lot.