Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I absolutely hate taking them down. I wanted to throw out our tree with the lights on. I figured we have 4 strands of lights that maybe cost $3.00 each. $12.00 not to sweat, get irritated and bring down all of the dead pine needles.... sounds like a deal to me.
I should be more positive about my day. However, I can't think of anything. I could tell about Garrett's throwing up session in McDonalds.
A guy that was sitting right next to me ran and got me napkins. He has done his good deed for the year!
Pete was meeting me at McDonalds and I had gotten there a little early. I kinda had on a cute outfit and I was putting my lipstick on to see my husband mid-day.... to only end up catching mounds of throw up in my hands by my two-year old.
I think the throw-up overshadowed my outfit and my lipstick.
Gotta love it!

PS Garrett is not sick, if he coughs the wrong way he gags himself into throwing up.

2 comments:

Our life.... said...

When Marsch and Garrett start dating we are sure going to have some good, hilarious stories for their dates :)

....glad he's not sick, he needs a break ;)

The Nester said...

I did the EXACT same calculation! Only mine was $24 so I took them off.