Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A filler post

I couldn't leave that mouse picture up for too much longer.
I thought I would share that my sweet husband organized with his brother to get me DANCING WITH THE STARS tickets!!! Yes, I am excited.
Pete's brother works for Harley Davidson as their IT guy and they provide coliseum event tickets for different shows. Jon got us 4 free box seat tickets. Thank you Jon!
2 months ago I almost decided that's what I wanted as my b-day present but it was going to be $150.00 or so for Pete and I to go. I figured he really didn't want to go that much and that was a lot of money. I let it go and we went to our fancy hotel night instead. (At least it lasted for 2 days instead of 3 hours.)
Anyway, I was way surprised and cannot wait until next Saturday. I love the show and actually do some of my own waltzing during the program, that's how into it I am.
Pete said if they asked me to go up there for audience participation... please say no.
Let's hope they don't ask, because I would loved to be lifted and dipped ;)

No comments: