Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grrrrr.....

I want a new blog template. It seems there could be more choices. I may have to have one designed for me. Just having 20 different shades of color is not enough creativity for me. I don't want to even design it anyway. I just want one done for me. A pretty one, but not too much pink froo-froo.
Moving on.... I am going to have to shut the door on Oprah's face. House is back to being a mess. We're both home tonight and it's back to business..... I shall go veg out on our big bed and love every minute of it. At least I am hearing the dishwasher run in the background. My sweet husband is good about loading the dishwasher, which I am thankful. Before I race to my bed I will set my coffee pot tonight. That is a treat in the am! I'm wrestling with putting a coffee pot in our room to wake up to hearing it turn on and smell it brewing. I like cream in my coffee so that wouldn't work. I still would have to go downstairs, unless we put a mini-fridge in our closet. We actually had a special refrigeration socket (that is not the right word, but you get my drift) put in our closet when we built our house. I had this grandiose idea that if I could store my breast milk at night in our mini dorm fridge, my dear husband would get up and feed the babe. Somehow, the fridge never made it to our closet, the sleepless nights wore on and somehow we are instead, currently storing a microwave in our closet . Now, that I think about it, we were going to have both the fridge and the microwave to store the milk and then heat the milk up. That's what happens when you have children, you have these great ideas that will make life easy and then it all goes to pot when you are up for a gazillion nights in a row. Now, that the boys sleep pretty well, I have got to get this "in room" coffee pot idea fleshed out before we have another babe.(no not any time soon, I'm just saying....)
Off to set a pot of brew!

PS: My friend Kari gave me the "in room" coffee pot idea. Ode to the Office.


2 comments:

Our life.... said...

I think there are ways to get new, better blogs, like signing up for new templates and such, I've seen it as I've gone to different blogs, like where they got their design from. Like check this out http://swankwebstyle.com/blog/ and also moving it to a wordpress or RSS, which i don't really understand, but have seen out there. i am planning a fresh design here in a bit too....

Kari said...

You could use non-dairy creamer! Then you wouldn't need a refrigerator. hee hee hee.