Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Honey, why do you think your stomach hurts?....."

Marschall "Well I think I ate too much food"

Me "What have you eaten?"

Marschall " Hotdog, chips, cake, peanut butter & jelly sandwich, banana,
yogurt and some chocolate candy"

Me "Did they serve you lunch at school? I had feed him the peanut
& jelly, banana and yogurt once he had gotten home)

(His preschool is over at 11:50, they usually eat "snack" around 10:30")

Marschall "No, that was my snack".

Me "Marschall, a hotdog, chips, and cake is not a snack, that is a meal.
How about next time you tell me what you have had at school to eat
before I fix another lunch for you. That way your stomach won't hurt.

Marschall "Yeah.. I will". (As he sits on the toilet for the second time today)


post signature

3 comments:

Monique said...

Oh, Marschall, I feel your pain. I just had a falafel sandwich and now I'm going to a meeting where there is sure to be pizza. I can't deny myself.

Marsch, honey, pass the Pepto.

Our life.... said...

poor guy....for a 4 year old, he sure can eat ;)

Caroline said...

Such is life with men...all about food! Wesley, who is 17 mos can sometimes out-eat me. I swear he has a hollow leg! Hope Marschall's tummy feels better soon! What goes in must eventually come out!