Saturday, March 08, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Melissa. I am suppose to share 7 strange things about myself..... Here goes

* I am an impulse buyer, however, I am the queen of returning things. I almost get more joy purchasing than actually keeping.

* I hate having clutter, we have a junk draw that I clean out every so often; without hardly looking at what is in the draw I will chuck everything into the trash.

* My aim in life is to be as cozy as possible. I love big blankets, big fleece pants and tons of pillows. Sounds attractive, huh? I love making the boys cozy too, with warm drinks and a cozy sofa pallet to watch their favorite movie.

* I love checklists, I will make a "to do" list that actually has the action to make another list for something else. Like "Create beach trip list".

* As Melissa mentioned buffets, I feel I have let the system down if I don't at least go back 3 times to a buffet, hence why I hate buffets, I feel terrible for the rest of the day.

* I cannot not wear mascara.

* I like reading magazines from back to front, I will even peak at a back of a mystery book to see if I can glance what the ending is. I don't like surprises.


post signature

4 comments:

Our life.... said...

ha, #1,#3, #4, #6 I am right there with you :) maybe in our genes

Unknown said...

well, i'm the same with the checklists and magazines (but not books - i try not to cheat with those)! good to know i'm not the only weirdo! =)

Unknown said...

I have been known to read the last page of a book first. It's one of my things.

Monique said...

I like this list of yours. It shows great self awareness. I was trying to think of my wierd list and only came up with mundane stuff like "I drink 100 ounces of water a day," and "I have to pee about twelve times a day"

I guess the two are related.