Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Trip to the Dairy Farm

My parents and I went out on Monday (when the weather was 100 degrees) and went to a local dairy farm. I love taking the boys on little mini field trips and exposing them to all sorts of things. Trees for instance, my oldest has asked me before why we only have one tree in our yard. Since then we now have four. I digress.. I thought a dairy farm would be very interesting and the best part we got to taste their homemade ice cream. Which indeed was the best part. Here are some pics. You will notice that you don't see any adult cows, they are shading themselves in the woods because it was so dang hot outside.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

we tried to go this week, but it was all full. i should have known! so we've made our reservation for in a couple weeks. but i can't wait! i'm glad y'all had fun.