Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My Three Sons

Yes, it's true another boy for us! I really am excited and a little relieved in a sense. I get to do what I know how to do, raise another boy.
72% of you should not go to Vegas and bet! (See poll ratings)
All of his measurements are good, which I am extremely thankful. I am almost to the half way point. I was trying to get the theme song to the old TV show My Three Sons, but I couldn't find it. Imagine that. Am I the only one that would watch that show on TV Land? I guess I have been destined all along to have 3 boys :)

4 comments:

Kari said...

Congratulations!

Brian was helping us paint tonight and I said, "Today is the day Meredith and Pete find out what they are having!"

(I was really sure it was a girl.)

Our life.... said...

Just can't wait to meet the next Uber BOY ;)

....imagine all the little girls that will be hoping for a phone call one day from one of the "Uber boys"....

ps - i voted boy ;)

Melissa said...

YAY!!! I thought about you today as I was driving back to G'boro, and knew that you would have found out! So I wanted to check and see if you had posted. Good thing you did, or you might have gotten a wake up call from me at this obscene hour. ;) Congrats!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats on a third boy, Meredith! I am so glad he is well and everything is going normally! See you soon.