Sunday, July 20, 2008

We Made It Back!

We had an awesome time. Better than I had anticipated! The boys were such good ages this year for the beach, next year will be a different story but I relished as much as I could with our family of 4 this year. I actually got to read two books, Pete and I didn't have to share a room with a pack n play and a little one and there were no injuries. Usually, within a week's time at home we have some sort of wound to care for. My sweet husband offered me to sneak away for a prenatal massage, which I had that thing booked as soon as I could. Below are some pics of our view and our family.







3 comments:

Monique said...

Looks wonderful, and so relaxing. I'm so glad you all enjoyed your vacation.

Caroline said...

Meredith,

I'm glad you had a good time at the beach with your family. I hate to use your blog as a message board (I have no way to contact Joy), but I was checking out Joy's blog, then all of a sudden it was private and I was shut out =(. If she will allow it, I would love to continue reading, but I need some info. Please have her email me at

cowengilmore@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Our life.... said...

Oh man! Looks awesome!Glad yall are back! I practically haven't talked on my phone all week since you haven't been here!:(

....loved all those pictures!