Monday, June 30, 2008

Isn't she a beaut!

We found a van, however I think it looks kind of SUVish. We looked hard for about 5 days straight and settled on this one. It is made by GM/Montana, Pontiac.
I hope American made treats us well, we were able to get a lot more bells and whistles by not going foreign and a lot less miles on it.

This other picture is our night out from our anniversary. It was kind of a low key night. I am not the most fun pregnant woman but we enjoyed ourselves. We went to Solaris, the tapas restaurant downtown and then to the movies. (It looks like a Marschall took our picture but in reality it was the best we could do with a timed photo.)

3 comments:

Monique said...

Your new van looks mildly reminiscent of White Flight, no?

Also, great picture of the two of you! I hope I have the same "looks skinny even while pregnant" genes that you and Joy do.

Kari said...

I like Solaris! It's fun with a group of girls. :)

Our life.... said...

Cool van-u-v! I like it!