Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Favorite Car


So I had to come up with something to post about and not see that pile of laundry on my blog anymore. (It's still on the bed by the way),
We are taking the plunge and hopefully buying a minivan in the next few months. If I could jam three car seats in the back I would consider keeping it. I have had my Xterra three months before Pete and I got married. (8 years ago). Actually, we bought it together, both our names on the loan and everything. It's very sentimental to me and I'm not that sentimental. I love this car, it feels like a second home to me, literally. I put it up for sale yesterday on Craigslist, I hope Pete will be okay with it. Only kidding. I did do all the leg work to be able to put it on the market. It sure looks good. I took it to Golden touch to have their super duper clean special wash and a detail on the inside. It literally looks like it could be for sale on a real car lot. If you need a good detail and wash it only cost $54.oo and they got into every nook and cranny in that car. Places where I didn't know french fries could fall. As I love to sell stuff I was extremely excited to get it posted. I know it may take several months to get any action, I am willing to be patient, at least patient for me I should say. So we will see......

1 comment:

Our life.... said...

really???? I thought Pete was taking the Xtera and yall were selling his car. now we won't have matching cars....

....oh and look at you getting sentimental....welcome to my world ;)