Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Some things never change....

And it is HIM who I cannnot not change. So I have been feeling pretty proud of myself today. The last few days I have been feeling pretty good. I did 3 loads of much needed to do laundry. Pete came home and I was trying to share my productivity with him. I know he was shooting some indoor baskets with Garrett so he was somewhat distracted. ( Even though I can be cooking dinner, helping one of the boys and holding a complete conversation all at the same time, I won't mention it outside of parentheses;)
Back to my story.....

ME: "We have nice clean sheets to sleep on tonight" (which is a luxury even when I am not struggling doing the laundry)

PETE: "Oh okay"

ME: "You didn't hear me, did you"

PETE: "uh- huh"

ME: "No, you didn't"

PETE: "Yes I did"

ME: "Repeat back to me what I said"

PETE: "You got brand new dollar sheets"

Again, change is not a coming around house anytime soon. GEEZ......
(I told Pete I was going to tell on him, so I feel very validated, justified and all that and then some)


post signature

No comments: