Friday, February 08, 2008

Celebrityism

Which is not a word I know. I always make up words, usually by default and not on purpose.
Anyway, those who know me well, know I love me some literature on the hottest celeb news. I am actually trying not to read up on it as much because it is ridiculous I know. ( You like how I called gossip pages, literature?).
With that being said, have you ever gone to My Heritage?
You can have your own picture uploaded to see what stars you resemble. It's fun and quite the compliment.
However, when I uploaded Pete's picture a while back his picture said he most resembled Jimi Hendrix. I can still laugh out loud, hard, about that one. Pete was not laughing, which made me laugh harder with tears. So I am not so sure how accurate it actually is. I just did Pete's again and Jack Osbourne came up. Those who don't know my husband, he is 6'4, lean and the most clean cut person. There may be a little inaccuracy in it. However, I like all the people that came up for me, so it must be pretty right!
Scroll all the way down my blog to see me....... It's fun to try several pictures of yourself to see if the same people come up for you. Please share on your own blogs if you do this. This is a great afternoon time killer while the kids are playing outside or watching a movie... like mine are right now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

girl you got some good ones!

Our life.... said...

i saw this on one blog and did it a while back and my most resemblance was Beyonce....explain that one....tell Pete I know how he feels ;)

The Nester said...

emily showed me that website and everyone i looked like was an 80 year old man. Mostly old president types. Lovely.

I tried to email you back. About the fabric. I wrote this long email all about ebay and emily and your blog. I sent it, and it came back. I didnt' realize you were a no reply so this is the only way I can talk to you--or on my comments! I figured you were more likely to read your own comments!

Duh. Thanks for the link! I have entirely too much fabric right now but, I didn't realize that people sold fabric scraps like that on ebay! Apparently, I am from the 1800's. Anywho, I think I might try to sell some of mine! Thanks for the info and keep up the good work!

Marshall Benbow said...

I have been told I look like Tiger Woods, but this site said I look like Allen Iverson!! - PRACTICE? We're writing blogs and you're talking about PRACTICE? (You can ask Pete what I am talking about here)