Monday, February 11, 2008

Ebay

I have "done" ebay off and on for several years. It's so easy to find anything you want or need. I have found the most random things I couldn't find in stores and for great prices. I had been thinking of pulling a "store" together for a while. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted in it and came across this great line of accessories. I know most stay at home moms or people watching their budget do not have a lot of extra money to spend on fun little non-necessities. However, for me, I was always looking for inexpensive gifts for my family and friends. It' so hard to drag all the kids out to little speciality stores to find something unique. A couple months back I found myself in the Jewel Box looking to buy something for my sister for her Birthday. I had my youngest with me in the stroller. Trying to navigate through their little displays and having my child grab at anything and everything made sweat and feel like all eyes were on me. I grabbed some earrings for her and hurried out. I thought geez what an ordeal to buy a $10.00 gift. So that experience led me to search for several items to put in my virtual store. I am super pleased with the quality and unique look that each piece has and of course the prices I am able to offer. Please visit and I hope to add to it over the next couple of months. If you are local in Greensboro, let me know what you are interested in and you won't have to pay for shipping~ That's all- it sure is easy to be pushy when you can type it out and not have to hear any objections!
Shop Shop Shop!

post signature

1 comment:

Monique said...

I love the e-bay store. Love the headband, the wood hoop earrings,and the clutch. I will be back to order soon.