Friday, February 29, 2008

Yum-O

For Valentine's, we had a nice quiet evening (after the kids were in bed), at home eating a huge take out dinner from our favorite Thai restaurant. I have been salivating a "do over" ever since. We went all out that night.
Tonight, I just wanted a sample of that awesome food again. So, instead of spending $38.00 on it today; I went by during lunch and got almost everything that we had for our special V-day night but at the lunch prices! I spent $15.00 and it included fresh spring rolls! I am always looking for a deal and a way to get what I want just by being smarter and getting it cheaper! I am very pleased and suspect it will be just as good as it was a few weeks ago, especially knowing the deal I got! Don't get me wrong, I really am not always the kind of gal that minds the budget. I now feel I have an extra $23.00 to spend on something else. Not really true and I am sure I would get slapped on the wrist by Dave Ramsey.


post signature

No comments: