Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Picture it

Whenever I read peoples' blogs, I often wonder what their surroundings look like. I decided to take a picture of my blog room. It is our office. Already at first glance it looks like I have a picture that needs to be straightened. I am neurotic for having to have straight pictures. If I go to someone's house and I see a crooked hanging picture, I will straightened it right behind their backs. Anyway, that's all, a little peak into my stomping grounds. I must do something with those tangled cords underneath the desk. I decided to put a brown pillow in front of them, hope it doesn't start a fire....


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am uber excited to have found your blog! I will be visiting often! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

BTW, were you an English major? Me too!

emily freeman said...

I always wonder what the blog room looks like too when I read blogs. It makes those bloggers seem more like real people. Which they are. So that is good. I have cords under my desk too. Even though I have a laptop. I'll have to try your brown pillow technique. The Nester would be proud.

Lora said...

See...you're more suttle than I am. I have a "picture compulsion" myself, but I've been known to straighten things right IN FRONT of someone! I could be talking the whole time and walk right up to the wall and fix it without missing a beat... sometimes I'm not even aware I've done it until someone looks at me kinda' strange!