Thursday, February 16, 2006

TO GOOD DAYS!

Doesn’t it feel really good when you know you have had a good day? What I mean by this is; your kids have been good, you’ve gotten a few things done around the house, you’ve showered and put on a cute outfit, you’ve defrosted your meat before 5:00pm for dinner and you think, why can’t it be like this everyday? Everything works like clock work. I love those days, they happen maybe once a week for me. I really appreciate days like that and really dislike when I know at 8:00am that it’s not going to be one of those so-called “good” days. Yesterday, started out like that for me. I got a call at 7:50am, it was my uncle, and he is a sheriff in Guilford County. He was out near our area and wanted to stop by and say hey, he was waiting in our driveway. Meanwhile, Marschall had been up since 6:15, we kept trying to send him back to bed, he was already in one of those moods. Garrett had just gotten up and was ready to eat. In my head I was thinking, well why not a vistor, maybe, this will get Marschall out of his funk! So I told him I would be downstairs in a couple of minutes to get to the door. I open the door and he says “Oh I didn’t mean to catch you in your robe”. Now, I know he doesn’t have any kids. But really, did he think I would be already to go and start my day before the 8:00 hour. It made me laugh and I thought now if you come back at 10:00, chances are you will still see me in my morning attire. Oh well, he didn’t stay long and Marschall still didn’t get out of his funk. So, I’m thinking no more visitors until at least the 9:00 hour from now on. Well, I am shooting for one of those better days today, we will see…. It’s 8:23 am so far so good~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell Marschall to straighten up or he'll get arrested
yd

Anonymous said...

i've always known not to mess with you in the mornings....but i will say you have gotten better :)
....joy